Keep Moving Together: Bulletin Board
Sep 01, 2020
SuperTeen Newsletter – October update!
October 6, 2020
#KeepMovingTogether with our SuperTeen newsletter coming to you this month! Thanks to our partners at DepEd, we’ll be sharing tips and information provided by experts in health, nutrition and education.
If you see your school below, you’re one of the lucky students who will be able to receive this newsletter for free – and we’re so excited for you!!
- Kasiglahan Village National High School
- Gen.Licerio Geronimo Memorial Nhs
- Angono National High School
- Calos “Botong Francisco” National High School
- Francisco P. Felix Memorial School
- Francisco P. Felix Memorial School Annex
- San Mateo National High School
- Silangan National High School
- Don Jose M.Ynarez Sr. Memorial National High School
- Vicente Madrigal National High School
- Tanay West National High School
- Teresa National High School
- Baras National High School
- Morong National High School
- Mahabang Parang National High School
- Pililia National High School
- San Jose National High Schoo
- San Isidro National High School
- Burgos National High School
- Tagumpay National High School
- San Ildefonso National High School
- San Miguel NHS
- Assemblywoman Felicita G. Bernardino Memorial Trade School
- Prenza NHS
- Capas High School
- Cristo Rey HS (ORES)
- Masantol HS (Sta. Lucia NHS, Masantol)
- San Matias NHS
- Lubao NHS (Lubao Vocational School)
- Pampanga NHS
- Dona Asuncion Lee Integrated School
- Camachiles National High School
- Angeles City Nat’l. Trade School
- Angeles City NHS
- Francisco G. Nepomuceno Mem. HS
- Rafael L. Lazatin Mem. HS
- City of Olongapo NHS
- Gordon Heights NHS
- Castillejos National High School
- Subic National High School
Stay tuned for all the latest updates!
In the meantime…
Have you visited your new after-online-school tambayan? If you’re missing your campus and school activities this year, visit our page and join our Quest to meet other students and connect over your passions and extra-curricular interests.
Take care of your mental health
10 Most Searched College Courses in the Pandemic
5 Happy Items For Your Daily Grind
Reasons why we should pay attention to the importance of Mental Health, Now more than ever
Live S.T.R.O.N.G: A Student’s Guide To Life
5 Things That Video Games Can Teach Us About Goal-Setting
AGREE TO DISAGREE: How to Play Nice on Social Media
Build Your Dream Home, Find Your Dream Program
Confident Me: The Toolkit
How Advertising Can Affect Our Confidence
New Year? 3 Tips for A New Life Without Burnout
Asking For A Friend: Bakit ka dinidisiplina?
Fine or Sign: Can you catch clues of child exploitation online?
Explore new paths
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Let us help you achieve your dream job by matching you with the right schools.