The Creative Biolabs scholarship is open for worldwide. To be eligible to receive a scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university
- Majors in a science related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology, are encouraged
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
Creative Biolabs Selection Committee will review each application fairly and carefully in accordance with the following criteria:
How to Apply
- Academic ability: In addition to GPA, we also take your detailed learning plan into account.
- Leadership: Ability to organize and positively influence others in and out of school.
- Social concerns: Purposeful and meaningful participation in volunteer, community service or other public service activities.
In order to select the unique student who best meets all the requirements above, 2019 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program sets up two phases of selections. During the first phase, students should complete the following process.
- Fill out the online scholarship application form.
- Select your favorite one from 6 science-related topics in the application form and submit a written essay of 800-1,000 words with your own penetrate understanding.
- The essay should be totally original and grammatically right.
6 candidates will be selected through the first writing ability test by Creative Biolabs Selection Committee.
During the second phase, 6 candidates should select one from the other 5 topics (must be different from the first phase’s topic) and submit a PPT of 10-12 pages or a video for at least 5 minutes about the topic you choose.
- PPT or video should be totally original.
- A detailed and clear lecture note is required for each page/frame.
At last, one winner will be selected and rewarded by Creative Biolabs for $1000 in terms of the content you submitted.