The PwC Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to qualified and deserving students pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. The grant helps cover part of the scholar’s tuition, book subsidy and stipend including enrolment in a reputable review school.
Grade Requirement: Grade point average of not lower than 1.75 and No grade lower than 2.50 in any subject
Strictly for Filipinos only
Specific courses only
For single applicants only
To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements. He/she should:
1. Carry the regular load prescribed by the course under the school’s Accountancy program
2. Obtain a grade point average of not lower than 1.75 and no grade lower than 2.50 in any subject
3. Be in need of financial assistance as evaluated by the Foundation
4. Possess good moral character and must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the school, either academically or administratively during the period enrolled
5. He/she may accept part-time employment for as long as the grade requirements are maintained every semester.
2. Letter of intent (addressed to ILCFI Executive Director Allan M. Cao)
3. All grades including from the last semester
4. Enrolment registration form for the current semester
5. Certificate of good moral character from the University
6. Letter of referral from the Department chairman or secretary
7. Latest copy of income tax return (ITR) of parents
8. Photocopy of a Government-issued ID. If not available, a copy of the school ID will do.
9. If a student is in his final semester, a certificate of candidacy for graduation.
Apply now to 250+ senior high schools & colleges nationwide - it’s EASY and it’s FREE