Welcome to Edukasyon.ph! We have dedicated our Web site to ensure that you will not only find relevant and useful information on scholarships, schools, training institutions, and courses but also ideas that will keep you informed, educated, and entertained.
In the process of using our Web site, you will be able to interact with fellow users regarding the services we offer and the content we upload. Such interaction will inevitably lead to discussions that we hope will be fruitful, informative, and even entertaining to everyone concerned. Our partnerships with different schools, organizations, and government agencies have also resulted in a growing community where everyone contributes to make a difference.
In this light, signing up with Edukasyon.ph entails that you provide us with information we can use to better understand you as a student, parent or guidance counselor. Your privacy is our outmost concern and we will ensure that it will always be respected.
- You do not have to provide personal information to read blogs on our Web site. However, you are required to register to our system – either through your Edukasyon.ph account or your preferred social networking account – if you wish to avail of our various services or view premium content.
- We encourage you to log in so you can fully enjoy the extensive services that we offer.
- We may ask you to access information from your Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking site profiles if you share our content on any of these social networking sites.
- Sharing personal information through your Edukasyon.ph profile page will allow us to provide you with the content and services that you need in an efficient and effective manner. Because you will set your own privacy setting, you are empowered regarding the nature and amount of personal information that will be uploaded.
- We use tracking methods, such as user navigation and clicks, to provide optimum site performance. We track user “likes” for ranking and other data-generation purposes. These processes may involve depositing “cookies” in your computer. Our Web site also automatically aggregates data generated from these methods.
- There are instances when we may share aggregated data concerning ranking of schools or the most popular scholarship programs to users and clients in general. However, such data will not present personal information but only demographics. We respect and adhere to the sanctity of your privacy.
- We will exert our best effort to respect and protect your privacy. However, you are aware that the Internet has now taken a life of its own, and that online data transmission is not completely secure. As such, we deem you responsible in safeguarding your password and other user credentials.
For questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, please contact us at