In memory of AMA Sr., this scholarship is for financially challenged but academically qualified students. Maximum of 1% of population per branch, application is subject for approval by the Chairman.
Grade Requirement: At least a GPA of 2.0
Strictly for Filipinos only
For any marital status
Any course is allowed
1. Graduated above average grade:
– Final Highschool Grade of 80 or higher.
– No grade below 80 in Mathematics, Science, and English
2. Annual Family Income not exceeding:
– Provincial : Php 72,000
– NCR: Php 100,000
1. Highschool Report Card or Form 137
2. Income Tax Return/ Income Tax Exemption from BIR
3. Recommendation Letter from the School Director
4. Approved Application Form (Chairman’s Approval)