New students must take the ADL Entrance Examination and undergo a screening interview (with a parent/guardian). The Admissions Office is open Mondays to Fridays, 7AM – 5PM.
Submit requirements below to the Registrar for Assessment.
You may choose an annual, semestral, or quarterly mode of payment. Discounts apply for annual payments.
Textbooks and Uniforms
You must purchase all required textbooks and school materials for the school year from the school bookstore before enrolling.
Get the list of required textbooks and materials, sketches of the school uniform from the bookstore.
You may purchase the following from the Bookstore:
- The prescribed cloth to use for the uniforms
- School logo to be sewn on the left chest portions of the uniform
- White belts for high school girls
For All Incoming Students:
- Original copy of report card from previous school (Form 138)
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Standing
- Transfer Credentials from last school attended
- Fully accomplished Personal Information Sheet
- 2 copies of 2”x2” ID picture and 1”x1” ID picture
- Other Requirements for Scholarships (if applicable)
Upon payment of the required amount prior to enrollment, the Cashier will release the Class Permit. The Class Permit is necessary for all students to enter the school campus on the first day.
Please note that students with outstanding balances from previous school years will not be allowed to enroll until the dues are settled.