B.S. Information Technology
Prepares student to be IT professionals, be well versed on application installation, operation, development, maintenance and administration, and familiar with hardware installation, operation, and maintenance.
• To provide students with the skills to understand organizational problems and learn to design and develop a strategic approach for the organization's upliftment
• To develop competent and knowledgeable students in the application of the many computer systems available in different business packages
• To offer a curriculum that will stand the challenge of the fast technological chanes in the field of Information Technology
• To instill an ethical service in any form to ensure that a developing nation is dun by developed Christian professionals
Why IT in AdU?
• Excellent learning environment
• Most in demand BS degree nowadays
• Student exposed to many advance topics through seminars each semester
• If you need or want attention, you get ot because our motto is "Be iT. Love iT."
• Faculty are very diverse
• Come from variety of academic and industrial backgrounds
• Core faculty are very dedicated and love
Career Opportunities: Applications developer * Database administrator * Entrepreneur * Information security administrator * Network administrator or engineer * Systems analyst * Technical support specialist * Test engineer * Web administrator or developer * Software tools developer * Software quality assurance personnel * IT developer and specialist