UNDERGRADUATE/BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Form 138 (High School Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces of 2X2 ID picture
(Additional Requirements for Transferees)
- Transcript of Records
- Transfer Credentials
- Recommendation Letter from School Dean
- Get a copy of the application form from the Registrar’s Office and submit your 2x2 ID picture.
- Fill up the application form and submit to the Registrar’s Office for the scheduling of Entrance Exam. (Note: The examination result is usually released two days thereafter).
- In the Registrar’s Office, obtain a copy of Student Handbook and School Scholastic Record (SSR) and submit all the necessary records.
Entrance exam dates:
Entrance Exam for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Trimester of the following year is scheduled every month from August until the last week of May.