- Completed application form
- Academic transcript of records (for bachelor’s degree and last school attended)
- Authenticated NSO Birth Certificate (if married, marriage contract)
- Application fee (Php 550 for Filipinos; US $100 for foreigners)
- Two recent 2x2 ID pictures
- Medical form with chest x-ray result
- Biographical information and personal statement of purpose and faith
- Confidential Reference: Pastor
- Confidential Reference: Former Teacher or Church Leader
- Confidential Reference: Christian Friend
- For foreign students: photocopies of passport and visa
- Entrance Test:
Applications are accepted no earlier than one year in advance of the expected date of enrollment and must be completed at least seven working days prior to the scheduled registration days. Please note that there is a different deadline for scholarship applications.
Applications will be considered as soon as the admission requirements have been completed; the applicant will advise promptly of the decision.