PHP 50,000 to 60,000


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!





    • Form 138
    • Certificate of good moral character (issued by the high school principal, head of the school last attended or a barangay official in the community where the student resides)
    • Certificate of eligibility for admission to college from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) in cases where the student-applicant cannot reasonably secure his/her school credentials for reasons beyond his/her control, such as:
                           Closure of the school last attended and OR D damage to documents due to fire or natural calamities.

    • Transfer credentials from the  last school attended
    • Honorable dismissal
    • Transcript of Records or Certification of Subjects Taken duly issued by the  last school attended
    • Certificate of good moral character

    1. Submit required admission credentials (Form 138, Certificate of Good Moral Character for Freshmen; Transcript of Records, Honorable Dismissal for Transferees ) to the Registrar’s Office
    2. Fill out the Student Information Sheet (SIS) apply for and obtain a Student Number before proceeding to the Dean's Office of his/her college
    3. Fill out the Student Enrolment Form at the Office of the Dean and get approval of the class schedule or schedule of subjects to be taken during the term. Have the class adviser or the college dean sign the class schedule form
    4. Submit the Student Enrolment Form back to the Registrar’s Office for encoding and assessment of fees based on the approved class schedule or subjects to be taken. Student may present a Discount Form, if any, to avail of the tuition/other fee discounts privilege.
    5. After encoding and assessment at the Bursar’s Office Present his/her Student Enrolment Form and then pay the tuition and other fees for the term.
    6. After paying the fees, get a print-out of the Registration and Assessment Form (RAF); and have the RAF signed and stamped "OFFICIALLY ENROLLED" at the Registrar’s Office.

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to