- Form 138
- Certificate of good moral character (issued by the high school principal, head of the school last attended or a barangay official in the community where the student resides)
- Certificate of eligibility for admission to college from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) in cases where the student-applicant cannot reasonably secure his/her school credentials for reasons beyond his/her control, such as:
- Closure of the school last attended and
- Damage of documents due to fire or natural calamities.
Transfer credentials from the school last attended, such as the following documents:
Sophomore, Junior, Senior and Higher Level Students
- Honorable dismissal
- Transcript of Records or Certification of Subjects Taken duly issued by the school last attended
- Certificate of good moral character
Before a student of the University gets promoted to the next academic level, he or she must satisfactorily comply with the requirements of the curriculum for the previous year level. This entails completion of the prescribed subjects in the previous year level, such as those in Level 1, prior to promotion to Level 2; satisfactory completion of Level 2 requirements before getting promoted to Level 3, and so on.
- Authenticated Transcript of Records
- Two (2) photocopies each of the student's Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS)
- Two (2) photocopies of Student's Visa
- Two (2) copies of I.D. pictures, size 1.5" x 1.5"
- Other requirements that the University may deem necessary
Cross enrollees (students of other schools seeking admission to the University after the first term in any given school year) must submit a permit to cross-enroll from the school of origin, stating therein the subjects to be taken and reason for cross enrolment.
Trainees and Seminar Participants
Trainees and seminar participants should comply with the requirements specified in the agreement, contract, or similar instrument of authorization regarding their training in any unit of the University or participation in any seminar conducted at the University.