General Application Procedure:
Students interested in attending APTS courses should fill out the required application form. The admissions committee will consider a student's application only after the Registrar has received all of the following items:
- Completed application form with non-refundable and application fee.
- A 500 to 600-word essay in the applicant's own words, which includes his/her ministry experience, vision for ministry, and how the APTS program would help fulfill this vision.
- Ministerial form
- Sponsorship form
- Official transcripts sent directly to APTS from all Bible schools and/or universities attended.
- Five character references including one from the national leadership of the student's denomination for those who are credentialed ministers.
- If married, a photocopy of marriage certificate (resident students only).
- A Completed medical form (resident students only).
- Two 5 cm. x 5 cm. (2" x 2") photos of the applicant.
Note: The TOEFL or an English language proficiency-screening exam supplied by APTS shall be taken by each applicant in his/her own country. Successful applicants are required to retake the test at APTS during on-campus registration.