Master of Science in Data Science
- Online Application Form msdsonlineadmissions.aim.edu
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- GMAT, or GRE Score Report (in lieu of these, an AIM Data Science qualifying exam is available)
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Professional Recommendation Note: If self-employed, a Certificate of Business Registration is required
- Valid government-issued ID or ID page of passport for non-Filipino applicants
Note: If any of the required documents is in a language other than English, please have the document translated into English at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate nearest you.
- Linear Algebra
- Basic Calculus
- At least one of the following: computer programming, probability and statistics, econometrics, advanced physics, advanced mathematics, or any subject that involves advanced quantitative and mathematical rigor
Applicants with Work Experience (At least one of the following):
- At least two years of technical work experience, preferably in data analysis and/or data engineering
- At least two years of work experience with SAS, Matlab/Octave, BI tools, R, Python, C/C++ and/or other data science/analytics tools
- Submit your requirements to [email protected]
- While completing requirements, you may already take the AIM Data Science Qualifying Exam. Note: Kindly note that an Application Fee of USD 100 should be settled prior to scheduling the AIM Data Science Qualifying Exam. You may disregard such payment if you have an official GMAT or GRE score report.
- If you quality after the preliminary screening, you will be advised of your interview schedule.
- Wait for the Recruitment and Admissions Office's notification regarding your application status.
Should you need further information about the MSDS application process, send an e-mail to
Phone +63 2 892 4011 ext. 3004
Application Status - 4 Feb 2019
Foreign Deadline - 4 November 2018
Local Deadline - 4 February 2019
Start of Class - 04 March 2019