- Filled out and printed application form from http://dione.batstate-u.edu.ph/tao/#/application
- 2 recent 2” x 2” pictures of good quality, white background
- Original or certified true copies and photocopies of Grade 10 and Grade 11 (1st and 2nd semesters) Form 138. If Form 138 is unavailable, Form 137 shall be provided.
The following Programs required a final grade of at least 80% in each Math, Science and English subjects during Grade 10 and Grade 11 (1st and 2nd Sem):
- All Engineering Programs
- All Education Programs
- BS Accountancy
- BS Agriculture
- BS Architecture
- BS Chemistry
- BS Criminology
- BS Customs Administration
- BS Fisheries
- BS Forestry
- BS Nursing
- BS Nutrition and Dietetics
- BS Psychology
- Read the BatStateU TAO guidelines very carefully.
- Fill out and print the online application form.
- Submit all the requirements at any TAO Filling Center for evaluation:
- BatStateU Pablo Borbon Main I Campus (Rizal Ave., Ext., Batangas City)
- BatStateU Lipa Campus (Marawoy, Lipa City)
- BatStateU Malvar Campus (G. Leviste St., Poblacion, Malvar, Batangas)
- BatStateU Nasugbu Campus (R. Martinez St., Brgy. Bucana, Nasugbu Batangas)
- If qualified, secure an admission test permit.
- On the test date, look for the designated room 30 minutes before time of the test.
- Take the BatStateU College Admission Test.
- If qualified, wait for the schedule of enrollment.