• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • General Requirements

    Grade 11 

    • Original Report Card (Form 138)
    • Permanent Record (Form 137)
    • Certificate of Good Moral 
    • Photocopy of Certificate of Completion 
    • 2 pcs. 1x1 Colored Id picture 
    • Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate 
    • Long Brown Envelope

    Grade 12
    • Original Report Card (Form 138)
    • Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
    • Certificate of Good Moral 

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free