• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate

    • Birth Certificate
    • 2 pieces 2×2 ID Picture
    • Certification (part of graduating class)
    • Report Card (to follow)
    • Accomplished Admission Form at the Office of the Student Services (OSS)

    • No admission fee required.
    • Bring original and photocopy of requirements.

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to