- One who has a Bachelor’s degree in any field of interest granted by an accredited college or university, provided the degree was received within a five-year period prior to the filing of the application
- One who expects to graduate at the end of the year or summer of that school year
- Must have taken the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT)
Registration and Enrollment (First Years)
- Accomplished Application Form
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Letter of reference from two professors regarding the applicant’s moral character and personal integrity.
- NMAT score at least 70% for local applicants, 90% for foreign students
- PRC Board Rating (for those who have taken the Professional Regulation Commission Licensure Examinations)
- Application fee: Local students ₱750, Foreign students $65.
- Applicant must schedule for an interview with the Admissions Committee Secretariat.
June 24, 2019 to July 24, 2019