The Non-Academic Scholarship Program is one of the CIT’s student assistance programs intended for deserving students who are financially unable to obtain a college education.
Non-Academic Scholar (NAS) or a working student refers to a student who works for CIT in exchange for the privilege to study thereat free of charge. There is no employer-employee relationship between the NAS and CIT.
Strictly for Filipinos only
Open to enrolled college students only
1. Has at least one semester residency or a High School Graduate in CIT University.
2. Application Letter addressed to the President.
3. Bio data or Resume with 2x2 picture
4. Latest Tax Return or Tax Exception of both parents (If deceased, must secure death certificate.
5. Copy of Latest Grades with no failing remarks
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character from SAO