The Student Assistance Fund for Education for Loan (SAFE loan) is one of the Commission on Higher Education's (CHED) financial assistance to cater 3rd, 4th, and 5th year college students enrolled in CHED priority courses. It is an interest free loan for financially challenged students. Students may get an amount of Php 8,000 loan per semester to be repaid in 2 to 5 years after they graduate.
Strictly for Filipinos only
Specific courses only
1. Accomplished CHED Student Assistance Fund for Educational Loan (SAFE Loan) Form
2. Duly certified High School Report Card for third year and grades for the first three grading period for fourth year;
3. Certificates of Grades of all subjects in complete semester;
4. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)/Certificate of Tax Exemption/Copy of Contract or proof of income of parents/guardian from Bureau of Internal Revenue; (wc ever is applicable);
5. Certificate of good moral character from the high school principal/guidance counselor