To apply for admission, the applicant should:
- Be least be a high school graduate (must have completed secondary education) or its equivalent.
- At least a general average of 80 or better in the last year of the secondary level education.
- Pass the Kitchen Discovery Course
- Pass the written exam
- Pass the interview (for transferrees and shiftees)
- Form 137 (Official Report of Grades from High School) or Official Transcript of Records (for transferees)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (preferably from any of the following: school guidance counselor, homeroom/program adviser, former teacher/instructor)
- Photo 1×1 (2 pieces)
- Photo 2×2 (2 pieces)
- Results of Medical and Physical Examination
- Results of Drug Testing
Ma. Veritas F. Luna, PhD (Chancellor for Education)