The School of Accountancy and Management recognizes the interrelationship of various fields in Accountancy and Business, and the value of exercising integrity in pursuit of excellence and success. The School produces highly skilled, creative thinking individuals who are passionate about the accountancy profession and business and development, and equipped with the knowledge, determination, and experience to lead in the Philippines and in the world.
Rigorous academic preparation and exposure to partner companies and professional organizations instill values and indispensable lessons in our students. They interact with local and international firms, exposed as they are to various types of businesses and industries, such as manufacturing, service, merchandising, finance, etc. The program calls for students to work closely with seasoned practitioners from whom they learn valuable methods, disciplines and details through intensive and constantly updated training in their respective fields. They develop expertise enhanced by local practice and global awareness.
Graduates of the School of Accountancy and Management have been making their mark of leadership and performance in their respective fields, both local and international.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration aims to:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program Outcomes
- provide comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the concepts and principles of business and management;
- develop competency in preparing management plans and reports;
- develop skills in the field of research, entrepreneurship, office management, quality management and assurance;
- develop proficiency in business communication and information technology;
- enhance quantitative skills in solving management problems through business analytics;
- reinforce skills in human relations, teamwork, collaboration, leadership, and social interaction; and
- inculcate honesty, integrity, accountability, work ethic, and lifelong learning for total human development.
Upon completion of the BSBA Program, the graduates are expected to:
- apply the concepts and principles of business and management in classroom evaluation activities and actual business environment;
- prepare standard, accurate and timely management plans and reports, such as financial statements, business plans, case studies, etc.
- conduct complete and relevant business researches;
- demonstrate entrepreneurial, office management, and quality management and assurance capabilities through simulation, participation in trade fairs and business exhibits, and other meaningful activities;
- prepare business letters, case reports, and professional resume using office productivity software;
- present and defend case studies, business reports and proposal
- solve management problems using business analytics, mathematical and statistical techniques and models;
- engage in team-building, leadership training, networking, partnering, group dynamics and other social interaction activities; and
- exhibit desirable values in all dealings in the family, community, workplace and society as a whole.
Course Requirements & Employment Opportunities: SAM Course Requirements
, SAM Employment Opportunities
The School of Accountancy and Management is dedicated to a tradition of commitment towards the formation of competent, socially responsible, spiritually integrated, and globally competitive accountants and business professionals
For inquiries, you may contact:
Prof. Melito S. Salazar
Dean, School of Accountancy & Management
2nd Flr. DCTH
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila City
(+63)2 735-94-43 loc. 213