- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering is a five-year course that makes students apply engineering principles and methodologies in the analysis, design, implementation and management of hardware, software, and the integration of both. To prepare students for professional engineering career who will effectively and efficiently meet the scientific, technological and various needs of business, industries and communities in the global economy.
Aside from their professional knowledge and skills, the graduates must also possess strong foundation in the physical and basic engineering sciences as well as in human relations to enable
them to meet the challenges being brought about by the rapid technological developments.roles when appropriate.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering sciences to the practice of computer engineering;
- Design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data;
- Design a system to meet desired needs;
- Work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- Identify, formulate, and solve computer engineering problems;
- Develop understanding of professional and ethical responsibility;
- Communicate effectively in verbal and non-verbal communication;
- Understand impact of engineering solution/s in a global/societal context;
- Engage in life-long learning and too keep current of the development in a specific field of specialization;
- Express knowledge of contemporary issues;
- Use appropriate techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computer engineering practice to be locally and globally competitive; and
- Apply acquired computer engineering knowledge and skills for national development.
For inquiries, you may contact:
Dr. Julieta Z. Dungca
Dean, School of Science and Technology
3rd Flr. Dentistry-Science Building
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila
(+63)2 735-6861 to 71 loc. 212