- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is a four-year program which focuses on the study of concepts and theories, algorithmic foundations, implementation and application of information and computing solutions.
It prepares students to be IT professionals and researchers, and to be proficient in designing and developing computing solutions. This course develops research skills to conduct innovative solutions to contribute to the well-being of the society and environment.
- Apply knowledge of computer science in the design and development of different systems;
- Apply quality assurance skills in the design and development of different systems;
- Use fundamental computer concepts in problem solving;
- Conduct innovative research for the well-being of the society and the environment;
- Propose and recommend designs to achieve information security in the workplace;
- Document systems accurately and comprehensively; and
- Showcase IT skills through participation in various competitions.
For inquiries, you may contact:
Dr. Julieta Z. Dungca
Dean, School of Science and Technology
3rd Flr. Dentistry-Science Building
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila
(+63)2 735-6861 to 71 loc. 212