- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a four-year program which focuses on the utilization of computers and computer software to plan, install, customize, operate, manage, administer, and maintain information technology infrastructure. It prepares students to be I.T. professionals, be well versed in application, installation, operation and maintenance.
Graduate of BSIT contributes to the promotion of ethical use of computer. It develops students to work effectively as a member of a development team and undertake leadership roles when appropriate.
- Apply knowledge in designing, managing, and administering different types of systems;
- Demonstrate knowledge in database management;
- Document software integration and testing;
- Design and manage computer networks;
- Prepare and interpret financial accounting;
- Work effectively in teams and demonstrate leadership skills in systems development;
- Practice I.T. in accordance with existing laws, legal, ethical, and moral principles;
- Showcase IT skills through participation in various competitions; and
- Document systems accurately and comprehensively.
For inquiries, you may contact:
Dr. Julieta Z. Dungca
Dean, School of Science and Technology
3rd Flr. Dentistry-Science Building
Centro Escolar University
9 Mendiola St.,
San Miguel, Manila
(+63)2 735-6861 to 71 loc. 212