- Accomplished application form
- Photocopy of PSA-Authenticated Birth Certificate (Filipino or Dual Citizens); Authenticated Birth Certificate (Foreign Students)
- Three (3) pieces identical and recent 2x2 colored picture with white background (wearing white polo with collar)
- One (1) piece long plastic envelope
- Two (2) pieces long brown envelope
- Official receipt of payment for the entrance exam
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR:
- BS Nursing
- All applicants must not be older than 25 years old by August 2018.
- Transferees (Filipino or Dual Citizens):
- Slots are open for First Year Level only (new curriculum).
- No credit for all subjects taken in previous school except for completed NSTP 1 and 2.
- Certified True Copy of Grades/Scholastic Records/Transcript of Records.
- Foreign Students:
- Original and photocopy of study permit/student visa issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) I-Card.
- Original and photocopy of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Certificate/Certificate stating English was used as a medium of instruction issued by school head from student’s country of origin.
- Certified True Copy of Grades/Scholastic Record/Transcript of Record or its equivalent.
Note: Transferees and Foreign Applicants are required to proceed to the Chinese General Hospital Colleges Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office for preliminary assessment of academic status prior to entrance examination application.
- Secure an Application Form at Chinese General Hospital Colleges (CGHC) or download an application form from college’s website: www.cghc.edu.ph.
- Fill out an application payment slip at the CGHC Guard House.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of three hundred pesos (Php 300.00) for Filipino or Dual Citizens and five hundred pesos (Php 500.00) for Foreign Students at the CGHC Cashier’s Office.
- Present the official receipt to the CGHC Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office and submit all necessary requirements.
- Secure examination permit.
- Take the entrance examination on the scheduled date. Examinees are requested to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. Late comers will be rescheduled. Proceed to the Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office for rescheduling.