Want to update information about this school? Click here.
Colegio de Santa Catalina de Alejandria (COSCA) is a private school in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. The school started as The Little Flower Clinic, which was built on the space occupied by the St. Paul Academy after it was burned down in a disastrous fire in December 1953. The Little Flower Clinic initially offered Kindergarten and Grade One programs. Due to the demand for Catholic education in the area, the school became the Parochial School, offering additional programs in Grades Two to Six. Eventually, tertiary level courses were provided; and, the school earned its college status and was renamed the Dumaguete Cathedral College (DCC). Another unfortunate fire was experienced by the school community in 1983; when new buildings were constructed, DCC was renamed to its present name, manifesting new beginnings for the school.