An applicant student must follow the registration procedure conducted within the school admission
- Submit birth certificate, report card, 2x2 picture and certification of good moral character from previous school to the Admissions Office.
- Accomplish the student's Application form.
- Proceed to the Principal's office for the oral interview by any member of the Screening Committee.
- Take the entrance examinations scheduled by the Admission Office.
- The passing applicant will be asked to accomplish the reservation form for the school year.