Incoming Freshmen from Private High Schools
Incoming Freshmen from Public High Schools
- Certified Correct Secondary Scholastic Record· Two (2) Recommendation Forms from any of the following: (3rd or 4th year High School Subject Teachers/Class Adviser/High School Guidance Counselor
- Two (2) identical passport photographs
- A photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate (or any valid substitute) for Filipino Citizens or ACR/ICR/ passport or photocopy of Birth Certificate for non-Filipino Citizens.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) official test results (in lieu of DLSU College Admission Test (DCAT). For specific guidelines criteria for SAT, please click on the following link: http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/admissions/undergraduate/scholastic-aptitude-test.asp
- High school graduates must submit a photocopy of their 4th year high school report card. (For those who have graduated High School)
- International student applicants must submit a photocopy of their secondary school Transcript of Records. Upon qualification to DLSU, applicant must secure a Certificate of Eligibility by submitting an authenticated Transcript of Records to the Record Sections of the Department of Education NCR at Misamis St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Hard copy of the Application Form or printed copy of the Online Application Form
- Certified Correct Secondary Scholastic Record
- Three (3) identical photographs or Three (3) photocopies of school identification card
- Application Form with passport size photo (3.5cm X 4.5cm) with white background. Click here to access the Online Application.
- Two (2) pcs of recent & identical passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) ID pictures with white background for the Exam Permit
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records (for those who studied in the Philippines) or Philippine Embassy authenticated original copies of Transcript of Records (for those who studied outside the Philippines). View provision issued by the Philippine Department of Education through this LINK.
- Original NSO Birth Certificate issued within the last five years (or any valid substitute)
- Photocopy of NSO Certificate of Marriage, for female applicants who changed their names after marriage
- Transfer Credentials or Honorable Dismissal (for graduates of a university or college in the Philippines other than DLSU). Transfer Credentials, usually issued by the Registrar’s Office, certifies that the applicant has no pending accountability with his or her previous university or college and is eligible for transfer to another educational institution. If the university does not issue a Transfer Credential/Honorable Dismissal, a Certificate of Non-Issuance of Transfer Credentials will be required. The Transfer Credentials is the only document that may be submitted on or before confirmation of enrollment.
- Accomplished and Verified Application for Transfer Credentials Form from the Enrollment Services Hub (for DLSU-Manila graduates).
- Photocopy of Diploma or Original Copy of Certificate of Graduation indicating name of degree and date of graduation (for applicants who earned a college or postgraduate degree outside the Philippines.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (pdf/101kb). An employed applicant may secure a letter of recommendation from his/her current employer, immediate head or his/her own respective Human Resource Department or its equivalent. Letters of Recommendation may also be obtained from former/current advisers or professors.
- Personal Statement Containing Academic and Career Objectives (pdf/12kb)
- Photocopy of research output (for PhD/DBA applicants) and authored publications (for Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing applicants)
- Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhiLSAT) Certificate of Eligibility for College of Law applicants. Please scroll down to “Program – specific requirements” for more information.
- Certificate of Employment with job description only for the following programs:
Doctor in Business Administration: Required years of work experience (5 years)
Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology: Required years of work experience (1 year)
Master in Business Administration: Required years of work experience (2 years)
Master of Science in Marketing: Required years of work experience (2 years)
Master of Science in Financial Engineering: (2 years)
Master of Science in Computational Finance: Required years of work experience (2 years)
Master in Risk and Insurance Management: Required years of work experience (6 months)
Diploma in Financial Engineering: Required years of work experience (1 year)
Diploma in Management: Required years of work experience (1 year)
Program – specific requirements
*In compliance with the Legal Education Board Memorandum Order No. 7 Series of 2016 requiring the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhiLSAT) "as a prerequisite for admission to the basic law courses leading to either a Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor degree beginning school year 2017 - 2018", please be informed that all DLSU College of Law applicants will be required to take the said test.
To know more about the LEB – issued Permit for Conditional Admission, please see this LINK
• Please take note the the DLSU College of Law will only accept application to its law program every first term of each academic year.
• Applicants who wish to transfer to the DLSU College of Law will still be asked to take the PhiLSAT since the program requires a fresh start in law education. Moreover, law courses earned from previous schools are not honored/credited in DLSU.
- For College of Law Applicants:
1.1 completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with the minimum number of units on the following courses is required by the Legal Education Board for taking the Bar exam:
- three (3) units of Rizal
- six (6) units of Math
- eighteen (18) units of English
- eighteen (18) units of Social Science
1.2 Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhiLSAT)*
- Certificate of Eligibility as proof of passing the PhiLSAT
- Honor Graduate Certificate as proof of exemption from the PhilSAT
- For Master of Arts in Communication applicants who have already taken a Communication Theory course, please indicate the year it was taken and append a copy of the course syllabus to your transcript. Applicants with production experience must submit a production portfolio showcasing samples of production skills and output.
- PhD and MS in Psychology applicants intending to pursue the Industrial/Organizational track need to be employed upon application and admission to the program and submit a Certificate of Employment from his/her current employer. This certification must be a current and ongoing employment in a corporate organization that is not a family-owned business of the applicant.
- Applicants to the PhD in Psychology and PhD in Political Science programs are required to submit a full copy of their master’s thesis.
- PhD in Psychology applicants will also be required to submit a photocopy of their bachelor’s transcript.
- DBA applicants must submit a master’s thesis or a final paper in a “strategy”-related course.