Invites: Corporate Planners, Operation Managers and Organization/Human Resource Development Officers in the Local Government Units (LGUs)
This 4-day course embodies the following features:
EXPERIENCE-BASED LEARNING APPROACH
The theories and principles are illustrated through analyses of actual OD programs that have been or are being implemented by participant’s respective organizations. Learning transcends the usual classroom teaching as participants get to learn more from insights that are drawn from real-life experiences. Case analysis will be guided by applicable OD frameworks.
GUIDED ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
During the training, participants will go through a series of guided OD Planning and Analysis sessions. Their personal experiences with their agencies’ OD initiatives provide avenue for introspection, reflection and in-depth analysis as well as germane application of OD strategies and principles.
DEDICATED SESSIONS ON SELECTED SOFT SKILLS
Subscribing to the popular notion that “man is the prime mover of any endeavor,” the course will give special focus on the Change Agent’s roles/functions and the competencies needed for the successful performance. There will be dedicated sessions on soft skills, particularly on communication, facilitation.
OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AN OD PROJECT FOR THE AGENCY
After completing the course, the participants should be able to:
1. Discuss the varied theoretical frameworks and their applications to the planning and implementation of OD initiatives;
2. Recognize their individual development areas (vis-à-vis the desired competencies of an OD practitioner cum change manager) and work towards closing the existing competency gaps;
3. Prepare for and/or evaluate OD projects, by applying the parameters that were adopted in the training;
1. Frameworks for Organization Development and Change Management
2. Parameters for Analysis
3. Desired Competencies Among Change Planners & Implementers
4. Considerations in Installing a Well-planned OD Initiative
5. Integration: OD Intervention Designing for their respective Agencies
“Towards Improved Citizen-centric Government Service”
Seminar schedule: March 27- 31, 2017
Venue: Development Academy of the Philippines
Conference Center, Tagaytay City
For inquiries: Ms. Cynthia Maglaya @ 631-2143 or Ms. Edz Vailoces @ 631-2127
Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free