Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!
GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMS
• College graduate
• Has job experience
• Endorsed by company/organization
1. Secure endorsement from respective company or organization, indicating the course that will be taken. This is highly necessary to assure slots in the graduate school program. The endorsement will serve as an application for graduate studies. Walk-ins are not given priority in enrollment.
2. An examination will be held to test the knowledge of the applicant on a given schedule.
3. Submit important documents which include the following: transcript of records, college diploma, birth certificate, and marriage contract, if married.
4. For any concerns, you may contact them through phone (631-0921, loc 146) or e-mail (email@example.com).
COURSE AND TRAINING ENLISTMENT
1. Visit Development Academy of the Philippines’ website: www.dap.edu.ph/courses/. A list of offered courses is provided wherein you can choose which one you wish to take.
2. Click on the selected course for further information. It will then provide you the details that are needed to be noted such as the course description, course duration, training fee, and others.
3. On the same web page, a registration form can also be located. Accomplish the said document and send it through fax (+632 631 2123) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. In terms of payment, cash and checks are accepted. Course applicants may also deposit their payment through Land Bank of the Philippines Pasig-Capitol Branch Savings
Account No. 0671-0105-40. Send the deposit slip through fax ((632) 631 2123), indicating the name of the organization or individual.
5. Dropping the course five working days before the actual start of the training will cost the applicant 15% cancellation fee.
6. For inquiry, you may contact DAP through phone ((632) 631-0921 to 30) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Important note: Instructions may vary depending on the course you are taking. It is best to always keep yourself updated through DAP’s website.
Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free