The DMC College of Criminology conforms to the institutional policies on admitting freshmen.
A student who intends to shift from any program within the College should obtain a GPA of at least 80%, incur no failing grade in any academic and non-academic subjects, and pass the interview conducted by the Dean or his designate.
A student from another institution should comply with these requirements:
4. Other requirements (for freshmen)
- GPA of at least 80%
- Submission of the following documents: recommendation letters or certification of good moral character, police clearance, transfer credential, certification of grades or transcript marked “for evaluation purposes only.”
- Undergo interview conducted by the Dean or his designate
- Pass the entrance examination
Male applicants should at least be 1 meter and 62.5 centimeters in height. Female applicants should be 1 meter and 57.5 centimeters. Male applicants should not have long hair, tattoo, moustache or beard; and must not wear earrings.
5. Other requirements (for upper-classmen)
- Police clearance every first semester during enrollment
- Photocopy of complete set of class cards from the previous semester (original classcards must be shown)
- Prescribed haircut
- Hair non-dyed
- No tattoo/s
- No earrings (male)
- No beard/moustache
- In case a student fails in one or two courses (academic or non-academic), a corresponding one or two courses will be deducted from the scheduled number of courses to be enrolled in the succeeding semester/ term