Dominican College of Tarlac (DCT)
is a private Catholic school in the municipality of Capas, Tarlac
. The school opened in 1947 as the San Nicolas Academy (SNA)
with only 35 first-year and second-year students, who attended classes in the old convent of the Parish of San Nicolas de Tolentino. The administration was transferred to the Dominican Sisters in 1960, and seven years later, SNA was renamed to the Dominican School
. In the 1980s, the school began offering tertiary courses and became the Dominican College of Tarlac in 1999.
DCT offers the K-12 basic education program as well as tertiary level courses. Its Senior High School (SHS) department has available strands from the Academic
and the Technical-Vocational-Livelihood (TVL)
tracks. Undergraduate degree programs in the institution are offered under six college units: Criminal Justice Education, Education, Computer Studies, Business and Accountancy, Hospitality Management,
and Liberal Arts
. Additionally, DCT is a TESDA Accredited Assessment Center
for several courses in the area of Hotel and Restaurant Services.