STEP I. APPLICATION
A. Submit Application Form
1. FOR WALK-IN APPLICANT
Fill out application form and secure list of requirements
2. FOR ONLINE APPLICANT (website: dbmanda.one-bosco.org)
Fill out online application.
B. Submit the following documents at the Admissions Office:
- Latest Copy of Grades w/ Learners Reference Number (LRN). (bring the original and photocopy)
- PSA Birth Certificate (bring the original and photocopy)
- Baptismal Certificate (bring the original and submit the photocopy) for Catholic Applicants only
- Two copies 2 x 2 colored ID picture
- Recommendation Forms (For Grade 4 - 6 only) use Don Bosco forms downloadable on our website to be accomplished by your School Principal, and Class Adviser/Guidance Counselor.
- Additional requirements for foreign applicants:
- Passport, Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), Special Study Permit (bring the original and submit the photocopy)
C. Secure exam permit and interview schedule from the Admissions Office.
Note: 1. Applicants with Incomplete Requirements will not be scheduled for testing.
2. Applicants For Incoming Grade 1
a. S/he must have taken the Preparatory/Kinder 2 Course
b. S/he should be at least six (6) years old by August 1 before the start of the school year
Admissions Office Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
STEP II. TESTING PROCEDURE
A. Be at the Testing Area 15 minutes before the test
B. Present exam permit
C. Proceed to the designated place for the interview
STEP III. RESERVATION
For successful applicants, make a reservation and enroll on the specified date.