Requirements for foreign applicants
- Accomplished Application Form
- Latest Report Card (SF9) (original and clear photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate (original)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- Recent and identical Passport size colored ID picture (2 copies)
- Recommendation Form accomplished by previous principal and adviser/guidance counselor) (downloadable in DBTC's website)
Passport, Alien Certificate of Registration, Special Study Permit (original and clear photocopy)
Additional Requirements for Transferees
- Certified True Copy of Grades/Transcript of Record (TOR) for evaluation.
- Letters of recommendation (use Don Bosco Recommendation Form)
- One (1) from the Dean of College
- One (1) from any subject instructor
- Visit the Admission Office for inquiries, forms and list of requirements or check DBTC's website at dbmanda.one-bosco.org. (Note: Admission office is open Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm)
- Submit the complete requirements to the Admission office and get entrance test (No Testing Fees) and interview schedule.