• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!



    • High School card (Form 138)
    • College Admission Test Result
    • Birth Certificate (Authenticated)
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character (signed by Principal or Registrar)
    • Honorable Dismissal.
    • College Admission Test Result
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character
    • True Copy of Grades (TCG), Transcript of Records (TOR) from school last attended
    1. Bring original and photocopies of the requirements and present them to the Registrar and Dean’s Office for credential screening.
    2. Next, prepare 500 php and pay the entrance fee in the cashier’s office.
    3. Get an ECAT Form and fill it up.
    4. Submit accomplished ECAT form and secure an exam permit.
    5. Take the test on the scheduled examination day. Don’t forget to bring your permit and ECAT official receipt.
    6. Once the examination is done, wait for the results and prepare for an interview. Bring the following documents:
      1. Admission Form
      2. ECAT Application
      3. Original and Photocopies of Form 138 and Birth Certificate
    7. If qualified for admission, prepare for a physical examination.
    • Transcript of Records (TOR)
    • Qualifying Exam
    • Permit to study (Note: For applicants who are working in the government)
    • Certificate of Employment (COE) that indicates work schedule (Note: For applicants who are employed in a private company)
    • Transfer credentials

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to