Freshmen applicants are those who have completed middle school (senior high) making them eligible to apply for college education. However, for admission to the university, the applicants will need to undergo further screening and selection based on the following criteria and policies:
- Satisfactory completion of middle school or its equivalent, e.g. Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or a Non-Formal Equivalency test both given and certified by the Department of Education.
- Passing the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT).
Online Registration Steps:
Visit the FEU website, www.feu.edu.ph
and follow the steps below:
- Register via http://feu.edu.ph/register
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite
- Log in.
- Slide cursor over to admission tab then select fill out-admission form.
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite.
- Pay Php 512.00 for the exam fee.
- Log-in to your Student Central account , select “exam booking” under the admission tab, then book exam. Exam details will be sent to the registered email account.
*Note: Each successful transaction in Student Central will be confirmed with an email notification sent to the registered email account. FEUCAT results will be released a month after the scheduled exam. Applicants will be notified through email for the result.
*For bank transaction, kindly email us a scanned copy of your machine validated deposit slip.
- Grade 12 Report Card
- Certification of Good Moral Character from the School / Police Clearance from the country of origin / departure
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate / Household Register
- Certificate of Graduation / Copy of Diploma
- For Passers of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) and Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E)