Freshmen applicants are those who have completed middle school (senior high) making them eligible to apply for college education. However, for admission to the university, the applicants will need to undergo further screening and selection based on the following criteria and policies:
- Satisfactory completion of middle school or its equivalent, e.g. Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or a Non-Formal Equivalency test both given and certified by the Department of Education.
- Passing the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT).
- Grade 12 Report Card
- Certification of Good Moral Character from the School / Police Clearance from the country of origin / departure
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate / Household Register
- Certificate of Graduation / Copy of Diploma
- For Passers of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) and Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E)
- Certificate of Passing
- Certificate of Rating
- Photocopy of Diploma (For ALS A&E passers)
- For graduates of 2015 and below – Original Form 138 (Report Card)
- Secure an INTELAC Referral Form at the Admissions and Financial Assistance (AFA) office located at Room 103 of Arts building.*For those who have TOEFL or IELTS Certificates, no need to have the English Assessment, just present the original certificate.
- Proceed at the Language Learning Center located at Room 411 of the Arts Building for the INTELAC interview or present the TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- If the applicant already passed the FEU-CAT, prepare the following requirements for enrollment:
a.) AUTHENTICATED High School credentials / Form 138 / Transcript of Records
b.) AUTHENTICATED Certificate of Good Moral Character from the School / Police Clearance from the country of origin/departure
c.) AUTHENTICATED Certificate of Graduation / Copy of Diploma
d.) AUTHENTICATED Birth Certificate / Household Register
e.) Honorable Dismissal / Transfer Credentials (for Transferees)
f.) Photocopy of Passport
g.) 2×2 pictures (3 pieces)
h.) Copy of INTELAC /TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
Note: All credentials should be in English or with English translation.
- For tourist visa holders, authorized stay must be valid up to 30 days upon submission for students visa conversion processing.
- Submit all visa requirements and school credentials at AFA for enrollment.