(for review by the Admissions Committee):
- Original Transcript of Records (Undergraduate & Graduate) and photocopy of Diploma
- Recommendations from the following persons:
- Former Teacher
- Pastor or Supervising Pastor
- Employer, professional acquaintance or Church official.
- Colleague/Christian friend
- Original PSA (NSO) Birth Certificate
- Original & Photocopy of PSA (NSO) Marriage Contract (if married)
- Accomplished Application Form
- Recent 2x2 ID picture (two copies)
- If seeking Scholarship Grant, please attach latest Income Tax Return for the last two years.
- Statement of financial support to cover all expenses
- Interview (by the Dean of Academic Affairs)
- Interested applicants should have a general weighted average of "2.0" or above in his/her entire baccalaureate course from a CHED recognized school.
- All interested parties are requested to forward to the Office of the Registrar the following:
- Letter of application
- Certification from the Board Chairman or Head of Denomination to the effect that said person has at least two years of ministry experience.
- Application fee of Php 250 (non-refundable)