Step 1 – Application form and admission requirements
Applicants shall submit the admission requirements and a completed application form. Application forms are available at any branch of Global Academy.
*Please prepare ₱2,700.00 for the Application Form
For Professional Courses*:
- Local Students:
- For Grade 10 passers, Certificate of Completion from school
- For High School graduates, Form 137 or 138
- For College graduate or undergraduate, Official Transcript of Records
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate with complete laboratory results for Chest X-ray, Urinalysis, Stool Examination, Hematology (CBC), Blood Type
(This can be processed through HEALTHWAY MEDICAL CLINIC).
– Please prepare 3,000.00 for the Healthway voucher (must be purchased only in any of the Global Academy branches).
- One recent 2×2 colored photo and one recent 1×1 colored photo with white background.
- NSO Marriage Certificate, for applicants with “married” status.
- Foreign Students, please present any of the following:
- Student, Diplomatic, Investors, Non-Immigrant or Immigrant Visa
- Translated Birth Certificate if not in English
- Embassy Authenticated Scholastic Records
Step 2 – Examination and Interview
Applicants shall be informed of the examination and interview schedule after completion of admission requirements.
Step 3 – Admission Results and Payment
After the completion of admission requirements, examination, and interview, applicants will be informed right away whether or not they are admitted. If admitted, the applicant must proceed to the Accounting department for payment. If not, the student will be notified for the reason/s of disapproval.
Step 4 – Uniform Fitting and Orientation
The student may fit the uniform and shall be oriented on the course and class schedule.