Admission Requirements of MScEGM
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits, in any discipline from a recognised university or comparable institution.
- Fulfill at least one of the following English language requirements (except for Native English speakers or the Medium of Instruction is English for the Bachelor's degree obtained):
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic: 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all components (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in all bands)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B or C
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE): 63 (minimum)