Iligan Capitol College Requirements

Mahayahay St. Iligan City, Lanao del Norte
(Not Stated)


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate


    • An entering freshman or transferee must take and pass the entrance examination required by all collegiate departments of Iligan Capitol College whether for degree or non-degree programs.
    • The entrance examination is prepared, administered and corrected by the Testing Officer, headed by the Guidance Counselor, who shall determine the date and time of such examination.
    • When enrolling, the following credentials must be brought and presented to the Enrolling Officer, to wit:
      • Report Card (Form 138-original copy)
      • Certificate of Good Moral Character from the school last attended.
      • 1x1 I.D. pictures - 4 copies
      • 2x2 I.D. Pictures- 4 copies
      • Photo copy of NSO Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate, if married
      • Physical Examination Result


    Students who wish to transfer to ICC must also take and pass the ICC-CET administered by the Testing Officer at the Admission, Guidance Center. At enrolment time, they must bring the following credentials and/or documents:
    • Honorable Dismissal
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character from the school last attended
    • D Pictures - 1x1 - 4 pcs; 2x2 - 4pcs.
    • Official Transcript of Record for Evaluation (if available)
    • Physical Examination Result
    Foreign students who may not fully satisfy the specific requirements or criteria of ICC’s collegiate programs or course may be allowed to enroll provided any deficiency is corrected during the initial semester.

    ICC as a matter of policy, reserves the rights to refuse credits for subjects taken in another school especially those whose standards are questionable.


    A returnee is a student previously enrolled in ICC, but who discontinued his studies and did not finish a degree when he dropped out of college. If the student had already dropped or stopped schooling for a period of one year or more, he is considered like a new student who must take the ICC-CET and must follow other norms enforced at the time of his enrollment.

    Old Students

    Students who studies at ICC in the immediate past semester or summer, must provide themselves with the following credentials on enrollment day:
    1. School I.D.
    2. A Grade Slip containing the grades of the immediate past semester issued by the Registrar’s Office
    3. Final Clearance


Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to