• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!


    • High School Card or Form 137 – Original
    • Transcript of Records – for Transferees
    • Good Moral Character – Original
    • Birth Certificate – Photocopy
    • 2 pcs. 1×1 picture (White Background)

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free