In order to take the Philippine Law School Admission Test or PhiLSAT, the following requirements must be passed:
- A valid e-mail account which you will use for your online application.
- One recent unretouched digital photo with these specifications: 2x2 or at least 600x600 pixels, with white background.
- A valid Passport if you are NOT a Filipino citizen.
PhiLSAT Online Registration System
All PhiLSAT applicants must read the following information and those posted on the Bulletin of Information menu before they proceed with their registration.
As specified in LEBMO No. 7, you are qualified to take the PhiLSAT if you are a:
1. Graduate of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines
2. Graduating student with a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines at the end of the school year when the PhiLSAT is administered
3. Graduate from foreign higher education institutions with degrees equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree as certified by the Commission on Higher Education