- Elementary school graduates must present their F-138. Transfer high school students must present to the registering officer their F-138 and certification of good moral character from the Principal of the school where they came from.
- High school graduates must present to the registering officer their F-138 and a certification of good moral character from the Principal of the school where they came from.
- Colleges enrollees transferring from other schools must present to the registering officer their transfer credentials from the school previously attended with a certification of good moral conduct and behavior from (a) their Dean and (b) a full-time faculty member of the Laguna College.
- Students from other countries, if enrolling for the first time, shall submit a study permit from the Department of Education, Culture, and Sports; and a photocopy of the Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR).
- Cross-registrations outside the college by the students in their last semester may be permitted with the prior written approval of the Dean concerned and the registrar.
***Students who are Baccalaureate degree holders in the Laguna College and who wish to take another under-graduate course must apply for admission.***