We accept international applications for the following intakes:
- Fall (September)
- Winter (January)
- Summer (May)
Not all programs accept applications for every intake. Please refer to our individual program pages
for further information.
The maximum application period for each intake is listed below:
- Fall Intake - November 1 to February 28
- Winter Intake - March 1 to June 30
- Summer Intake - July 1 to October 31
Admissions will close once the enrollment capacity of each program is reached. It is very uncommon for a program to remain open for the entire application period so we encourage prospective applicants to apply early!
Important Note: The number of submitted applications regularly exceeds our seating capacity in each program. As such, admissions are highly competitive and meeting the minimum entry criteria of a program does not guarantee acceptance. Please take this information into consideration before applying.
A $150 CAD non-refundable and non-transferable application fee is payable by VISA or MasterCard. This payment is due at the time of application.
- Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees
- Proof of English Proficiency - IELTS or TOEFL score as per program admission requirements (Indian applications can only submit IELTS scores).
- Signed Notice of Disclosure form
- Signed Toronto or Mississauga Supplemental Registration Agreement (Lambton in Toronto and Lambton in Mississauga applicants ONLY)