Liceo De Cagayan University Requirements

Rodolfo N. Pelaez Blvd., Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
PHP 40,000 to 60,000


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Pre-Admission Requirements

    A. To be considered, the prospective student, enrollee or transferee must personally present to the Dean’s Office the following documents (original or certified) in two (2) copies each:

    1. Transcript of Records;
    2. Certificate of Eligibility for Admission in the Law Course (Form CEL) from the proper office of the Commission on Higher Education(CHED);
    3. Certificate of good moral character or repute from an authorized official of the school last attended or the priest, minister or religious head where his or her permanent residential address is located;
    4. Recommendation or endorsement from at least two (2) members of the bench or the bar in good standing;
    5. Certificate of honorable dismissal (for transferees only)

    B. Upon the evaluation on the above-mentioned documents, the dean may, MOTO PROPIO deny the admission of the prospective student, enrollee or transferee. Otherwise, the dean may direct the prospective student enrollee or transferee to take the qualifying entrance examination to be conducted by the school. If the prospective student, enrollee or transferee fails to pass the qualifying entrance his or her admission will also be denied. Otherwise, he or she will submit himself or herself to a final interview by the Dean or his authorized representative/s.


  • Admission Requirements and Procedures - Graduate School


    • Entrance examination at the Guidance and Testing Center
    • Transcript of Records (photocopy)
    • Honorable dismissal
    • Letter of application (for doctoral enrollees)
    • 2×2 picture (2 copies)
    • NSO authenticated birth certificate
    • Master’s degree Transcript of Records (if applying for Doctorate program)

    1. Those interested in applying at the graduate studies programs should go to the the Guidance and Testing Center of the University and take the Graduate Management Admission Test.  
    2. Submit requirements
    3. If the applicant has an average of 85% during their baccalaureate degree, he/she will be admitted as a regular status. If lower than the prescribed grade then he/she will be on probation.
    4. Foreign students must present their Transcript of Records to the dean of the program.
    5. If the undergraduate degree is not aligned with the planned Masteral program, the applicant must earn at least 12 units of the major undergraduate courses related to the planned program. However, it still up for the approval of the dean.
    6. Post-graduate student may transfer to a different program upon reevaluation request of their record.
    7. Transfer credits may be allowed upon the approval of the dean. However, only 12 units are usually allowed for this request.
    8. Public servants, such as public school teachers or government employees, must submit a Permit-To-Study from their schools or offices.


  • Admission Requirements - Undergraduate

    For New Students:

    1. High School Report Card or Form 138
    2. Birth Certificate
    3. Certificate of Good Moral Character
    4. 2×2 picture
    5. White long folder with plastic jacket

    • Requirements must be prepared before your interview with the College Dean
    • Bring the photocopies of all the original documents for submission to the Registrar’s Office

    For Transferees:
    1. Requirements must be prepared before your interview with the College Dean and the Student Personnel Services (VP-SPS)
    2. Bring the photocopies of all the original documents for submission to the Registrar Office

    • Requirements must be prepared before your interview with the College Dean
    • Bring the photocopies of all the original documents for submission to the Registrar’s Office

    Temporary Enrollment:

    Temporary enrollment may be allowed on a case- to- case basis subject to the approval of the college dean in consultation with the registrar. A student thus enrolled shall be required to sign a “waiver” and undertake to comply with the required transfer credentials within a specific period to be determined by the Registrar. Failure of the student to comply with the requirements on temporary enrollment will not entitle him to any credit of the subjects enrolled and any payment made therefore shall be forfeited in favor of the University.

    Foreign Students:
    • Foreign students may enroll in the undergraduate and graduate studies upon submission of Permit-to-Study or Student Visa F(9) and upon the compliance of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Bureau of Immigration and University requirements.
    • Foreign students whose native language is not English and/or whose undergraduate medium of instruction was in a language other than English are required either to take an English proficiency test as a pre-requisite for admission or to enroll in a special class in English for second language learners.
    • All other requirements needed by the course must be completely satisfied and subjected to approval by the University.


Apply to Liceo De Cagayan University

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to