(formerly San Agustin Parochial School) is a private, Catholic school established in 1928 by Archbishop James Hayes, SJ, the first archbishop of Cagayan de Oro (CDO). The college is managed by the sisters of the congregation Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM), founded by Venerable Mother Ignacia del Espíritu Santo. It is also considered as one of the oldest educational institutions in Northern Mindanao.
The school currently has two campuses. Its Main Campus is situated between Hayes and Capistrano streets
and is adjacent to the City Hall while its Basic Education Campus is located in Barangay Macasandig
and occupies a 3-hectare land. Its Senior High School department offers the Academic, Arts and Design,
and Technical-Vocational-Livelihood (TVL)
tracks. For its higher education programs, the school offers undergraduate and graduate courses in various disciplines, including Social Sciences, Music, Allied Health Sciences, Business Administration, and Teacher Education