- Transfer credential or Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Transcript of Records/True Copy of Grades/Certification of Grades
- School ID/Official ID
Undergraduate Foreign Students
- Scholastic Records, duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence; if the country or territory of origin is already a member of the Apostille Convention, authentication of the Philippine Foreign Service is no longer necessary. Certificate of completion of secondary education (senior high school/grade 12 or its equivalent)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or Recommendation from the School Guidance Counselor or Principal
- For Filipino applicants:
- PSA birth certificate
- Data page of Passport
- For foreign nationals:
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Special Study Permit (SSP) or Visa
- Data page of the applicant’s passport showing date and place of birth.
- Birth certificate or its equivalent duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post.
- Student’s Personal History (PHS) duly signed by the applicant, both in English, and in his/her national alphabet accompanied by his/her personal seal, if any, and containing, among others, his left and right thumbprints.
- A notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses.
Senior High School Students
- Grade 10 School ID
- Grade 10 report card
- PSA Birth Certificate (if available)
- GWA/GPA of at least 80%