Makati Science Technological Institute of The Philippines Requirements

4410 ERL Building, Old Sta. Mesa St., Sampaloc, Manila
(Not Stated)


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Requirements and Procedures

    Elementary, High School and Senior High School

    • Original copy of form 138
    • Clear photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character
    • Long Folder
    • Two copies of 2×2 recent copies and identical picture

    Undergraduate programs
    • Original Copy of Form 138 (High School Card) or its equivalent
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the high school principal or Guidance Counselor
    • Seven identical copies of 1 ½ by 1 ½ colored photograph recently taken.

    • Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credentials
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character
    • Transcript of Records (if already available)
    • Clearance to Apply for Enrolment (issued by the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs after interview).


    Elementary,High School and Senior High
    1. Present report card (and other necessary credentials) to the teacher-in-charge at the enrolment table.
    2. Secure the student registration form
    3. Present accomplished registration from to the person-in-charge from validation and sectioning.
    4. Present accomplished form from the accounting office for the assessment and payment.
    5. Present receipt of the payment and have the ID picture taken
    6. Get list of books and other necessary school supplies.

    Undergraduate programs
    1. Submit requirements
    2. Obtain Tentative Schedule Form, Personal Data Form and Student Contractand at the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs.
    3. Accomplish Personal Data Form And Student Contract and Submit them to the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs (only for the Freshmen and Transferees). Accomplish Tentative Schedule Form and have it approved by the Adviser.Secure Registration Form and accomplish it.
    4. After accomplishing the Registration Form, have it approved by the Academic Dean and by the Registrar.
    5. All Freshmen (New Students) must have themselves measured for their school and P.E. uniform.
    6. Have tuition and miscellaneous fees assessed at the Accounting Office.
    7. Pay fees at the Cashier.
    8. For Freshmen and Transferees, have your picture taken for your I.D.
    9. Secure Library Card, Internet Card, and for students enrolled in computer subjects/s, Computer User’s Card.
    10. Present receipt of payment and registration to the Recorders and have your name officially listed on the sections in which you have enrolled your subjects.
    11. Get your classcards and you have your registration form stamped ENROLLED.Transferees must be interviewed by the Dean of the Student Affairs or any duly delegated authority before they can enrol.A First Year student who has lost his high school card may present his High SchoolTranscript of Records together with an Affidavit of Loss duly signed by a Notary Public.

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free