Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!
1. Interview with the Principal.
2. Take the Assessment Examination at the Guidance Center.
3. Submit the following Pertinent Documents:
1. Go to the Registrar's Office for your Student Number and ID Card Form and submit the following:
The admission of Foreign students is subject to existing regulations of the Commision on Higher Education (CHED) and other requirements here in after provided.
1. A foreign student will be admitted for enrolment only upon presentation of Student Visa (9-F Visa) which comprises the following documents:
Proceed to the Guidance Center for the Entrance Examination.
1. If you pass the examination, go to the Registrar's Office and fill up a Student Information Form (SIF) for your Student Number and submit the following: